Grilled Chicken Florentine
- Grilled White Meat Chicken
- Spinach with Farfalle Pasta
- Creamy Parmesan Cheese and Garlic Sauce
We collaborated with Tablespoon.com on exclusive recipes, specifically chosen to help you complete a great Italian meal at home
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND COOK THOROUGHLY TO AT LEAST 160°F. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO USE. REFRIGERATE LEFTOVERS.
Important: Because stove-tops and microwaves vary, adjusting heat settings and cook times may be required. Do not microwave in bag.
1. POUR contents of bag and 1/3 cup milk into 10-inch nonstick skillet.*
2. COVER; cook over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is melted and bubbly, spinach is thoroughly cooked and pasta is tender.
TIP: *Using a skillet without a nonstick finish is not recommended.
Pour contents of bag and 1/3 cup milk into 2-quart microwavable casserole dish. Cover; microwave on High 10 to 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until sauce is melted and bubbly, spinach is thoroughly cooked and pasta is tender. CAUTION: Dish will be hot; be careful to avoid steam! Uncover carefully.
Ingredients: Cooked Farfalle Pasta (Water, Semolina Wheat), Water, Cooked Seasoned White Chicken Meat (white chicken meat, water, corn starch, salt, carrageenan, baking soda, natural flavor), Spinach, Parmesan Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Nonfat Milk, Butter (cream, salt), Corn Starch. Contains less than 1% of: Cream, Gelatin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder, Dried Tomatoes, Onion Powder, Lactic Acid.
Allergens: CONTAINS WHEAT AND MILK INGREDIENTS.